Email Marketing by Constant Contact® is the effective, easy and best of all…highly affordable, way to get your message out to your members, clients or customers. You can create high-impact, professional-looking emails easily and with no technical expertise. More importantly, you’ll build strong connections with your audience that lead to referrals, repeat business and loyalty. I have been using Constant Contact for over 5 years and I’ve ALWAYS been amazed at how much quicker, easier and more effective it is to reach my clients by using Constant Contact’s Email Marketing.
With Email Marketing by Constant Contact, you can:
- Choose from more than 400 easily customized email templates—or create your own from scratch.
- Create highly visual, professional-looking email newsletters and promotions in just minutes.
- Drive more traffic to your website with focused, targeted email communications.
- Build and manage your email list: import existing customer lists, add names individually, or capture contact information from website visitors.
- Measure your email campaign results instantly-check click-through rates, review new subscribers, and see who opened and clicked on each link so you can tailor your follow-up communications.
- Send automated communications to new sign-ups via our Autoresponder tool.
- Communicate with your audience with confidence, knowing that Constant Contact will take care of getting your email delivered and keep you CAN-SPAM compliant.
Discover how the power of Email Marketing by Constant Contact can help you better connect with your customers, strengthen your relationships with them, and grow your organization.
Sign up for a FREE 60-Day Trial of Email Marketing today.
No risk. No obligation. No credit card.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links below are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my customers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”